Our judicial system is a process to be admired, but unfortunately, it’s not perfect. There are times when innocent people are found guilty of a crime. If you or a loved one feel that the law has not been fair to you, call us for help. We provide criminal / legal investigations in Denver.
Our team will investigate a variety of cases, including:
- Proving Innocence, Post-Conviction : There are situations in which a person is found guilty in part because there was a lack of DNA testing at the time of arrest. Other factors could include a poor defense counsel, dishonest prosecution, misleading media attention, a biased jury, shoddy police work, witnesses who have their own agendas — the list goes on. When we work with someone who seems to have been wrongly convicted, our mission is to set things right. We will consider all felony convictions, with or without DNA evidence.
- Murder, Falsely Charged: Murder is defined as the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being. The premeditated state of mind (the malice aforethought) is what distinguishes murder from other forms of homicide, such as manslaughter. If you or a loved one has been charged with murder, call us. We’ll go over exactly what we can do to help.
- Cold Cases: A criminal investigation that has not been solved after a long time — but remains on the books — is considered a cold case. Whenever new evidence is presented, a cold case can be reopened. It’s also possible that as time goes by, witnesses may become more willing to be truthful. We believe that any case can be solved, as long as you have the right resources.
- Suspicious Death: A death is considered suspicious if the circumstances are medically or legally unexplained, and if it is unexpected. This typically occurs in the context of medical care or suspected criminal activity. Our team will investigate the details and work to find the truth.
- Stalking/Harassment Investigations: We will take whatever steps necessary to protect you from a stalking threat. We have worked on many such investigations and can determine exactly how dangerous your situation may be.
- Blackmail Investigations: Blackmail is the process by which threats are made to reveal true or false information to the public unless a demand is met. People who engage in blackmail tend to rely on the fact that the victim will feel trapped or fearful that others will find out. We will use discretion and a high level of skill to stop the blackmailing so that you can get back to your normal life.
Let us investigate your legal issue
Our highly skilled specialists will provide expert advice and solutions so you can get back your peace of mind. We understand that every crisis situation is different, so call us to discuss your case and to learn how we can help you out of it.
if you need help with a cold case, a wrongful conviction, a suspicious death, stalking concerns or anything else that pertains to legal investigations in Denver, call us. We are here 24/7 to help you.