In Crisis? Our Private Investigators Can Help
The experts at Alternative Crisis Solutions are here for you
When you’re going through an ordeal as serious as a missing loved one or a suspicious death, there are times when you may feel that you have no one to turn to for help or expert guidance. While the legal system affords you certain rights, there are also other steps you can take to rectify the situation and recover your peace of mind. For more than 15 years, Alternative Crisis Solutions has been helping people make their way out of issues such as blackmail, stalking, cold cases, a runaway teen, human trafficking of a loved one and proving one’s innocence after being charged with a crime, just to name a few of the cases we’ve investigated. We also provide armed protection of your estate, your family and your assets if necessary.
So if you’re dealing with a crisis situation, call our trained team of private investigators for help. Our mission is to provide advice, sound solutions and peace of mind to each of our clients. If your own situation doesn’t fall within the areas listed, call us to discuss your case.
We understand that everyone’s dilemma is different, and we’ve dealt with a variety of crisis investigations.
We are here for you when police assistance has ended, is not enough or is not an option. If you have a crisis situation that doesn’t fall within one of the specialized areas listed, please don’t hesitate to call. We are willing to discuss your situation and we know that everyone’s crisis is different. Our team is available to talk 24 hours a day, seven days a week, because we realize that things can occur at any moment.
So if you’re looking into private investigations, our team of private investigators (PI) in Denver can help you find the answers you’re seeking. Contact us today.
Let us help you find your loved one
Unfortunately, people go missing in this country every day. There are many reasons, including abductions by either strangers or family, running away from home, being forced into human trafficking or simply disappearing. This is not something anyone wants to live with. We understand that you’re not willing to give up on someone who is missing, and neither are we. Our family-operated team of expert investigators has been locating people for more than 15 years, and we’re proud of the success rate we’ve had. We are the Denver private investigations team to call!
Our experience includes locating hard-to-find witnesses for a trial, fugitives, children who’ve been abducted and teens who have run away, among other situations. When a child is missing, you’ll generally have the support of local police, but if you feel it’s not enough, call us for additional help. We are also here when the aid of law enforcement runs out completely. We will search for your loved one in the hopes of bringing him or her home safely.
Our experts have backgrounds in the military, law enforcement, private investigations and forensic science. This goes a long way toward resolving your case and giving you and your loved ones a restored peace of mind.
Our private investigators (PI) in Denver are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Among the categories we specialize in:
- Missing children: When a child disappears, you do not have to wait 24 hours to file a report. Do so immediately, and let us then help work on the case.
- Missing adults: A mandatory 24-hour waiting period is required in these situations, but if you’d rather have immediate help, call us.
- Stranger abductions: Every minute counts when you’re dealing with this type of emergency. Statistics show that the first three hours are crucial.
- Family abductions: This type of crime occurs more often than stranger abductions, but it’s still serious. Call us to help track down your child.
- Human/sex trafficking: More than 17,000 people are trafficked in this country every year for sex labor, slavery or even the black-market organ industry. If you suspect someone you know may be a victim or sex trafficking or slave labor, we’re here to investigate for you.
- Runaways: If the person who runs away is a teenager, the police may not start looking into the case until a certain amount of time goes by. We understand that this is not a situation you need to take lightly.
- Suspicious disappearance: If someone you know has vanished and you suspect foul play, our team will investigate to the best of our ability to provide you with much-needed answers.
Scouring the evidence to resolve your issue
There are times in this country when innocent people are found guilty and sent to jail or prison. Our team will consider all felony convictions with or without DNA evidence. If you feel that you haven’t received a fair trial or arrest, call us.
The types of cases we investigate include the following:
- Proving innocence after conviction: If someone has been charged with a crime he or she didn’t commit, it’s our mission is to set things right.
- False charge of murder: The premeditated state of mind is what differentiates this crime from other forms of homicide. If you or a loved one has been charged with murder, call us to find out what we can do to help.
- Cold cases: Whenever a new piece of evidence is introduced to an old case, it can be reopened. We believe that any case can be solved, as long as you have the right resources.
- Suspicious death: Our team will investigate the death to find out exactly what happened to your loved one, and we’ll work to close the case for good.
- Stalking/harassment issues: We’ve worked on numerous such cases and will work with you to determine the best plan for restored peace of mind.
- Blackmail investigations: Fear is what makes blackmailing powerful. If you feel trapped or embarrassed by someone who is out to get you, call us.
Our team will keep you safe
At Alternative Crisis Solutions, we fully understand that protecting your family is the most important goal. Our team is made up of highly trained specialists, many of whom have military backgrounds. We will work hard to ensure that not only is your family safe, but so are your assets, your estate and your business.
We are not a bodyguard service; we instead offer short-term safety solutions and assessments of threats you may be experiencing.
Our armed agents are trained to stay on top of any situation and to identify any suspicious circumstances around you. So if you’re in need of armed protection for any reason, call us for a free consultation. Our private investigators (PI) in Denver are here to help you. Remember, we’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week, because we know a crisis can occur at any time.
Alternative Crisis Solutions Provides:
- Sound Advice
- Threat Assessments
- Safety Solutions
- Peace of Mind